Laredo, Texas – Port Grande
Check out our Leasing website HERE.
Shovel Ready Pads & Speculative Buildings Under Construction: Situated along the US-Mexico border adjacent to Interstate Highway 35, Port Grande is a 1,992 acre master planned logistics park located in Laredo, Texas – the number one inland port in the country. Port Grande is under construction and available for lease. For more information, please download the brochures located below.
Port Grande provides transportation, logistics, and distribution users a wide array of facilities to capture the fast growing cross-border trade that occurs between Mexico and the United States. Due to the significant assemblage of land, Port Grande can accommodate a wide variety of sizes, users and facilities
Unique Advantages to Port Grande:
- Located in the #1 Inland Port and #3 Customs District in the US
- Within 10 miles from the commercial border bridges into Mexico
- Direct Access to Interstate Highway 35 via Carriers Drive and Uniroyal Drive
- Immediate Access to the Union Pacific Intermodal Rail Yard
- Flexible Lot Sizes (from 5 to 500 acres)
- Fully Gated and Secured Buildings