Check out our Shopper’s website HERE.
Mountain Grove is a 67-acre retail development contiguous to Majestic Realty’s highly successful 488,582 SF Citrus Plaza shopping center in Redlands, California.
Mountain Grove opened in December 2015 with a wide range of national retailers including: 24 Hour Fitness, Harkins Theaters, Hobby Lobby, Kirkland’s, Nike Outlet, Nordstrom Rack, Old Navy, Ross, The Gap Outlet, Tilly’s, TJ Maxx, and Ulta. Mountain Grove, Citrus Plaza, the new 281 luxury unit Summit Apartments, and 110 room Marriott Residence Inn, offer nearly 1 million square feet of retail, hospitality and entertainment uses in what industry leaders rank as one of the country’s strongest retail markets.
- ±67 Acres / Fully Entitled
- Interstate 10 & Interstate 210
- Prime access from the I-10 and I-210 with great visibility!
- Strategically located adjacent to the highly successful 544,520 SF Citrus Plaza (anchored by Target, Kohl’s, Barnes & Noble, Michaels, DSW, Cost Plus World Market and many others).
- Shops and Restaurant Pads available for lease
- High identity pads available for lease ±8,000 SF each
- Traffic Count:
- I-10 at Alabama St – 186,000 ADT (Source: Caltrans 2020)
- I-210 at San Bernardino – 92,000 ADT (Source: Caltrans 2020)
- Alabama St – 15,672 Two Way (Source: CoStar 2020)
- Lugonia Ave – 16,779 Two Way (Source: CoStar 2020)
- San Bernardino Ave – 8,854 Two Way (Source: CoStar 2020)