Check out our Shopper’s website HERE.
Citrus Plaza, the premier regional power center in the heart of the Inland Empire is located in an area known as the “doughnut hole” in Redlands, CA. With 544,520 square feet of retail and restaurant space on 53 acres of a 120-acre master planned shopping center which opened in 2005 is anchored by Target and Kohl’s and hosts an array of prominent national retail and restaurant businesses. Citrus Plaza serves a growing population of more than 678,872 residents living in a 10-mile radius and is highly visible from the Foothill (210) and San Bernardino (10) freeways.
Designed and built by Majestic, the center reflects a neo-classic Mediterranean look, with tile roofs, archways, stone columns, serpentine walkways, fountains and a courtyard area for food vendors and entertainment. The design incorporates Mission-style elements, with mosaic tile features, and themes from the citrus industry that are an integral part of the region’s heritage. The San Bernardino Sun calls Citrus Plaza “a magnet for East Valley shoppers.”
Due to the overwhelming success of Citrus Plaza, Majestic developed Mountain Grove, Citrus Plaza’s sister project to the North, in 2015, the new 281 luxury unit Summit Apartments and the 110 room Marriott Residence Inn.
- Retail Power Center
- Foothill Freeway (210) & San Bernardino Freeway (I-10), County of San Bernardino, CA
- ± 53 Acres
- ± 544,520 GLA
- Signalized entrances
- Traffic Count:
- I-10 at Alabama St – 186,000 ADT (Source: Caltrans 2020)
- I-210 at San Bernardino – 92,000 ADT (Source: Caltrans 2020)
- Alabama St – 15,672 Two Way (Source: CoStar 2020)
- Lugonia Ave – 16,779 Two Way (Source: CoStar 2020)
- San Bernardino Ave – 8,854 Two Way (Source: CoStar 2020)