Mountain Grove is a 67-acre retail development contiguous to Majestic Realty’s highly successful 520,000 SF Citrus Plaza shopping center in Redlands, Calif.. At full build-out, Mountain Grove will include ±450,000-square-feet of retail, entertainment and restaurant tenants.
Mountain Grove opepend in December 2015 with a wide range of national retailers including: 24 Hour Fitness, Bahama Bucks, Banana Republic, buybuy Baby, Chipotle, Harkins, Hobby Lobby, Justice, Kay Jewelers, Kirkland’s, Lane Bryant, Nike, Nordstrom Rack, Old Navy, Ross, Skethchers, Gap, Habit Burger, Tilly’s, TJ Maxx, and Ulta. Together, Mountain Grove and Citrus Plaza will offer nearly 1 million square feet of retail, hospitality and entertainment uses in what industry leaders rank as one of the country’s strongest retail markets.
- ±67 Acres / Fully Entitled
- Opened December 2015
- NWQ of Interstate 10 & Interstate 210
- Prime access from 2 major interstates with great visibility!
- Strategically located adjacent to the highly successful 520,000 SF Citrus Plaza (anchored by Target, Kohl’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, Barnes & Noble, Michaels, DSW, Sports Chalet, Pier 1 Imports, Cost Plus World Market and many others).
- Shops and Restaurant Pads available for lease
- 1 high identity anchor pad available for lease ±13,000 SF
Now Open – Join the Team