Majestic Brookwood Business Park
Originally acquired in 2014, Majestic Brookwood Business Park is a master-planned 118-acre commercial development in the heart of Hillsboro’s business sector. At build-out it will include over 1,000,000 SF of Industrial, Retail, and Office space. This site features direct access to Fiberoptic connectivity and the internet backbone, perfect for accommodating a data heavy user or data center. Phase One is 78 acres and was acquired in 2014. Phase Two is 45 acres and was acquired in 2017.
- Adjacent to 26 Freeway
- Less than 2 miles from Hillsboro airport and 26 miles from Portland International Airport
- Shovel-ready & a strong owner/developer history
- Local transit accessibility
- Tax abatement opportunity
Hillsboro is the fifth largest city in Oregon, located approximately 18 miles West of Portland and situated in the heart of the “Silicon Forest”. Hillsboro is home to numerous high tech and clean manufacturing companies, including intel’s primary R&D campus.
- Clean, reliable, and inexpensive power
- Skilled workforce
- Abundant water supply
- Extensive fiber network
- Tax Incentives – State & Local
- Fast track permitting